Fire outbreak at Uniosun Faculty of Law Boys Hostel
A block at Ali Balogun hostel where law students (boys) of Osun state university recides caught fire tonight around 8:11pm.
Although there were no casualties, the boys in the hostel quickly respond by disconnecting the hostel electricity as they sight the fire.
On enquiry, our correspondent was able to gather that the fire was as a result of the faulty electricity board which has always been a problem right from the beginning of last semester. The students has made various complaint to the management yet it’s has not resolved.
As at the time of filling this report, the fire has left a block of the hostel in total darkness.
To submit your opinion, News, articles and gists, contact us on: